I want to sublet

We will support you to sublet your home.

In cooperation with well-established rental brokers we offer a professional and safe sublet for those who are going to work abroad, study elsewhere etc. Contact us for further information.

 We are authorized housing agents and members of SHRF (The Swedish trade organization for relocation and letting agents)